1. P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting round the circle and are facing the centre: P is second to the right of T who is the neighbour of R and V. S is not the
neighbour of P. V is the neighbour of U. Q is not between S and W. W is not between U and S.What is the position of S ?
a) Between U and V
b) Second to the right of P
c) To the immediate right of W
d) Data inadequate.
2. Which number should come next in the series, 48, 24, 12, ?
3. Look at the series, 12, 24, 14, 28, 18, 36, , which number should come next?
4. Find the missing number in the series;1, 2, 3, 10 _.
5. Find the next number in the series 13,17, 19, 23, 29, _.
6. Find the next number in the series 4, 6,8,9,10,12, _.
7. Find the missing letters in the series, GAH, IBJ, KCL, MDN, _.
8. Which letter should come next in the series F,G,H,J,K,L,M,N,P,Q,R,S,T,_?
9. Find the missing pair in the series, EQ,FS, HW, KA, , TL.
10. RQP, ONM, _, IHG, FED, find themissing letters.
11. PETAL: FLOWER
a. Pen: Paper
b. Engine: Car
c. Cat: Dog
d. Ball: Game
12. A thermometer is to temperature as a compass is to
Pressure Humidity Direction Needle
a. Water: Pitcher :: ? :
b. Vase Fruits
c. Flowers Ice
d. None of these
13. pacific: Ocean :: Greenland : ?
14. Nepal: Kathmandu :: Bhutan: ?
15. I. The literacy rate in the city is increasing for the last three years.
II. The city administration has conducted extensive literacy programs to educate the illiterate people of the city.
a. Statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect
b. Statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect
c. Both the statements are effects of independent causes
d. Both the statements are independent causes
e. Both the statements are effects of some common cause