1. Feed back involves:
a. Telling the speaker what you think of him/her
b. Finishing what you have to say, before listening to what the other person has in mind
c. Checking with the speaker if you understood correctly what was said.
2. 'Communication path is circuitous" In this content, the word circuitous means:
a. Begins and ends of the sender
b. Circumstantial demand
c. Message and import of message
3. In effective communication, the encoder becomes a decoderwhen there is
4. Identify the correct sequence of the following:
a. Source, Channel, Message, Receiver
b. Source, Receiver, Channel, Message
c. Source, Message, Receiver, Channel
d. Source, Message, Channel, Receiver
5. Listening is badly affected by
a. Message overload excess of listened material
b. High speed of speaking
c. A sizable hearing loss physiological problem
d. All of the above
6. Who cannot write a business letter to you'
b. Shopping mall
d. Sports team
7. Prior to giving a response, the receiver decodes the perceived message and then frames the response, which is also termed as
a. Strategic reply
8. Interaction with peers or colleagues is referred to as
a. Vertical communication
b. Diagonal communication
c. horizontal/lateral communication
9. The essence of any speech is
b. Choice of words
10. Biased listening is a result of
b. Semantic problems
11. Encoding is the process in which
a. The sender writes down the message in Morse code.
b. The sender converts the ideas into a message.
c. The receiver writes the message in brief
12. Mental turbulence refers to
a. Inability to understand.
b. Confusion in the mind of the receiver.
c. Confusion in the mind of the sender.
13. Seminars are a popular instance of forum in modernday business world.
14. The choice of the strategy for writing a sales letter is contingent upon
a. The product.
b. The market segment.
c. Both the product and the market segment.
15. Ability to communicate effectively
a. Is inborn.
b. Can be developed.
c. Cannot be developed.
16. Interaction among members of the same organization is called:
a. Formal communication.
b. Internal communication.
c. External communication.
17. Multinational corporation with global operations employ people from:
a. Western countries.
b. Developed countries.
c. Different countries.
18. To excel in Group Discussion, it is important to develop
a. Listening skills.
b. Interactive skills.
Q Speaking skills.
19. Communication network in any organization is
a. Internal and external.
b. Verbal and written.
c. Oral and nonverbal.
20. Interactive meetings can be held through videoconferencing by a group of people and individuals in
a. Same location.
b. Distant location.
c. Different locations.