Updated: Apr 6
1. of the Indian Constitution guarantees six categories of fundamental rights.
a. Part II
b. Part III
c. Part V
d. Part VIII
2. No person shall be deprived of his life or except according to procedure established by law.
a. Personal liberty
b. Common Liberty
c. Individual Liability
d. Personal Liability
3. Which of the following Agreements cannot be enforced and confers no rights on either party?
a. Agreement to Sell
4. Which of the following section of Indian Contract Act, 1872 defines Coercion?
a. Section 18
b. Section 16
c. Section 15
d. Section 25
5. By how many degrees does the minute hand move in the same time, in which the hour hand move by 280?
a. Debtor and Creditor
b. Owner and Employee
c. Master and Servant
d. Trustee and Trust
I. There has been a heavy traffic jam on the road
II. Many Traffic Police officers are deputed for traffic control before start of office hours
a. Statement I is the reason and statement II is the response.
b. Statement II is the reason and statement I is the response.
c. Both the statements I and II are the response of not depended reasons.
d. Both the statements I and II are the response of some common reasons.
7 In a certain code, DESKTOP is written as PPULTFD. How is TABLET written in the same code?
8. Look at this series, 3, 1.5, .75 …. What number should come next?
9. Look at this series: 32, 31, 33, 32, 34, 33,… What number should come next?
10. ‘KHLI’ as coded as ‘OLPM’ then ‘POST’ is coded as ...........
1-b 2-a 3-b 4-c 5-a 6-d 7-a 8-d 9-d 10-b