1. The Constitution derives its authority from……………..
B. President of india
C. People of india
D. Supreme Court
2. On which date our constitution came into force?
A. Nov 26, 1949
B. Jan 26, 1949
C. Aug 15, 1947
D. Jan 26, 1950
3. Equality before law and equal protection of law is given under.........
A. Article 13
B. Article 14
C. Article 15
D. Article 16
4. Article 17 says, is abolished and its practice in any form is forbidden.
D. Special preferences
5. Free Legal aid to the poor is given under................
A. Directive Principles of state policy
B. Fundamental Rights
C. Fundamental duties
6. ---------------------can be enforced by writs.
A. Fundamental duties
B. Directive Principles of state policy
C. Fundamental Rights
D. Legal rights
7. -----------------------denotes Citizenship at the commencement of the constitution.
A. Article 5
B. Article 15
C. Article 20
D. Article 25
8. The Electoral college of President consists of ............
A. elected members of both houses of Parliament
B. nominated members of Legislative members of state
C. elected members of state legislative council
D. all the above
9. Allocation of seats in the Rajya Sabha to the states and the Union Territories are mentioned in
A. Fourth schedule
B. Fifth schedule
C. Sixth schedule
D. Seventh schedule
10. Maximum strength of the Loksabha fixed by the constitution is..........
11. The total number of Ministers including the Prime Minister in the Council of Ministers shall not exceed............
12. Which of the following states does not have a Legislative council?
D. Uttar Pradesh
13. Governor's power to make ordinances is given under............
A. Article 123
B. Article 213
C. Article 313
D. Article 131
14 is the highest court of appeal in our country.
A. Privy Council
B. Federal court
C. Supreme court
D. High court
15 literally means "to have the body of".
A. Habeas Corpus
D. Quo Warranto
16. Our Constitution was 1st amended in the year.....
17 Amendment Act is also known as Mini-Constitution.
18. Parliament consists of.............
B. Lok Sabha
C. Rajya Sabha
D. All the above