Paper 1 : Business Communication
1. Following is a set of four sentences. Choose the sentence which is most appropriate – grammatically, semantically & logically.
a. Hi Tom. Long time no see. How was it going?
b. Hi Tom. We haven’t meet in a long time. How is it going?
c. Hi Tom. We haven’t met in a long time. How is it going?
d. Hi Tom. Long time no meet. How has it been going?
2. An MIS is composed of _______ that is the part of overall-unified system.
d. Random software
3. A________ helps us in retrieving the letter at a later stage.
a. Reference Number
b. Special Markings
c. Inside Address
d. Attention line
4. Anno Domini means:
a. For the Lord
b. Faith on the Lord
c. Believer of Lord
d. In the year of the Lord
5. Additional and Auxiliary are synonyms of which of the following words?
Paper 2 : Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
6. The law of torts deals with which of the following:
d. All of the above
7. The Law of Torts has largely developed through which of the following:
a. Judicial decisions
d. None of the above
8. According to Core values of ICSI, ____________is an assurance of quality of service and commitment.
9. Study the following digit-letter-symbol sequence carefully and answer the questions given below: R * T J L 2 $ D = M # 8 C % B < K 1 & A W ? P E + Q @ 7F6
Which of the following is third to the left of eighteenth element from the left?
a. % b. 1 c. B d. C
10. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence. 1. Cut 2. Put on 3. Mark 4. Measure 5. Tailor
d. 3, 1, 5, 4, 2
Paper 3 : Economic and Business Environment
11. Under which category of banks, Paytm may be covered?
a. Commercial Bank
b. Small Finance Bank
c. Regional Rural Bank
d. Payments Bank
12. Rearrange the following parts (1, 2, 3 and 4) in proper sequence to obtain a correct sentence.
a. the CEO
b. of making the right decision
c. was not scared
d. despite a loss in profits
13. Loan obtained from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) by the Government of India will be covered under which of the following?
a. Capital Budget
b. Revenue Budget
c. Cash Budget
d. Defence Budget
14. Which of the following has not been covered under the ‘Saptarishi’- 7 priorities of the Union Budget 2023?
a. Inclusive Development
b. Financial Sector
c. Green Growth
d. Waging War
15. Support for International Patent Protection in Electronics & Information Technology is managed by _________.
a. Ministry of Finance
b. Ministry of Agriculture
c. Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
d. Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
Paper 4 : Current Affairs
16. Who among the following has been appointed as the CEO of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)?
a. Amit Agarwal
b. Subodh Kumar Singh
c. Anurag Sinha
d. Ajay Mathur
17. BIMSTEC Energy Center will be set up in which of the following countries?
18. At which of the following airports in the country, passengers can use 'DigiYatra' without downloading the app?
a. Indira Gandhi International Airport
b. Veer Savarkar International Airport
c. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
d. Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport
19. Which state government has announced the launch of 'Chief Minister's Learn and Earn' scheme?
a. Madhya Pradesh
b. Uttar Pradesh
c. Assam d. Bihar
20. Which of the following Institutes is on top in NIRF overall ranking 2023?
a. IIT Kanpur
b. IIT Kharagpur
c. Indian Institute of Technology Madras
d. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi