1. How much does the Reserve Bank of India has set the limits for Ways and Means Advances (WMA) for thesecond half of the financial year 2020-21 (October 2020 to March 2021) for Central Government ?
Ans : Rs. 1,25,000 crore.
2. Which bank has become the first bank in India to have implemented the new feature of document embedding facility with ‘Letter of Credit’ (LC) or ‘Bank Guarantee’ (BG) messages over the Structured Financial Messaging System (SFMS) platform of IFTAS which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India?
Ans : IDBI Bank
3. Which bank has unveiled its IBeNote facility, aimed at providing a paperless working environment and to improve the turnaround time considerably?
Ans : Indian Bank
4. Who has joined hands with American Express to offer global benefits and exclusive privileges for consumers in India?
Ans : SBI Card
5. From which schedule of the RBI Act the RBI has excluded six public sector banks,
Including OBC and Allahabad bank following their merger with other banks –
Ans : Second Schedule of the RBI Act
6. With whom does Reliance Retail Ventures Limited (RRVL) announced that General Atlantic, a leading global growth equity investor, will invest Rs 3,675 crores into RRVL, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries?
Ans : Reliance Industries Limited.
7. How much amount does Planning Board has sanctioned for projects worth Rs 31,000 crore?
Ans : Rs 15,000 crore loan
8. Who has approved USD 741 million loan for two projects in India which includes Mumbai Metro and the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Project?
Ans : New Development Bank (NDB)
9. How much amount does the Finance Ministry said banks have sanctioned loans to 50 lakh business units under the Rs 3-lakh crore Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) for the MSME sector,impacted by slowdown due to the coronavirus pandemic?
Ans : Rs 1.86 lakh crore
10. Who has announced a special refinance facility for the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) programme to promote sustainable and healthy lifestyle in rural areas?
Ans : National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
11. Who has approved a three-member interim committee of directors (CoD), to run the private sector lender, Dhanlaxmi Bank, in the capacity of the Managing Director & CEO till a new MD & CEO takes charge?
Ans : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
12. Which bank has introduced a Kisan credit card loan scheme for fishermen in Tamil Nadu?
Ans : Indian Bank
13. Which bank launched a financial inclusion and literacy initiative ‘Gram Sampark Abhiyan’ to
commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans : Punjab National Bank (PNB)
14. Which bank become the first bank in India to launch debit card option for customers availing Loan against security (LAS) in partnered with VISA?
Ans : ICICI bank
15. With an aim to ease processing of loan applications who has initiated the Application Programming Interface (API), integration between the PM SVANidhi Portal and the State Bank of India (SBI) portal?
Ans : Housing andUrban Affairs Secretary Durga Shanker Mishra