1. India's first hot air balloon wildlife safari was launched in the world-famous __________________, Madhya Pradesh.
Answer: Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has flagged off India’s first fully automated driverless train service on the Magenta Line of Delhi Metro. Which other payment service/tool was also introduced during the event?
Answer: National Common Mobility Card (NCMC)
3. Health Minister Harsh Vardhan has recently inaugurated India's first pneumococcal conjugate vaccine named as _____________________.
It has been developed by Serum Institute of India Private Limited (SIIPL) in collaboration with PATH and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently flagged off 100th run of Kisan Rail. The train will run from Sangola in Maharashtra to ______________________.
Answer: Shalimar in West Bengal
First ‘Kisan Rail’ train was inaugurated from Deolali in Nashik to Danapur in Bihar in August 2020.
5. Every year the Hornbill festival, also known as the ‘Festivals of Festivals’, is celebrated between December 1 and December 10 in the northeast region and in the state of ___________________.
Answer: Nagaland. The festival is named after the Indian Hornbill Bird.
6. The Union Government has launched AI & Robotics Technologies Park (ARTPARK) in Bengaluru to promote technology innovations in AI (Artificial Intelligence) & Robotics leading to societal impact. It is a unique not-for-profit foundation established by _______________________ with support from ‘AI Foundry’ in a public-private model.
Answer: Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru
7. Which state government has launched special program titled as ‘Kisan Kalyan Mission’ to double the income of farmers across the state?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
8. Which zoological park in India has become the 1st zoo in the country to receive ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standards Certificate from Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (ASCB), UK?
Answer: Nehru Zoological Park, Hyderabad
9. Which state CM has launched the ‘PAReSHRAM’ web portal along with 22 other online services of Labour and Employees’ State Insurance (ESI) department which will help in ‘ease of doing business’ in the state by contributing significantly to industrial development of the State?
Answer: Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik
10. Which state government has launched special campaign ‘Varasat’ (meaning natural succession) to curb property and land-related disputes in rural areas?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
11. Union Petroleum & Natural Gas Minister, Dharmendra Pradhan has dedicated West Bengal’s first oil and gas reserve, titled as ‘Bengal Basin’ to the nation. Bengal Basin will be explored and owned by ______________________________.
Answer: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
12. Asian Development Bank (ADB) has signed ________________ loan agreement with Indian Authority to upgrade rural power distribution networks in Uttar Pradesh, providing reliable electricity supply to consumers.
Answer: USD 300 million
13. Which state government has decided to frame an integrated Drug Prevention Policy that comprises of Drug Prevention, Treatment, Management and Rehabilitation Programme?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
14. Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh has launched which Mobile application and web portal to improve the delivery of citizen-centric services, based upon the feedback of its citizens on government policies.
Answer: PR Insight
15. India’s first Lithium refinery to process Lithium ore to produce battery-grade material will be set up in which state?