1. Yes Bank’s Reconstruction Scheme – SBI and other investors have expressed interest in making investment in YES bank and participate in rescue plan.
2. Prashant kumar was appointed as new CEO and MD of YES bank. (Who is former CFO / Deputy MD of SBI ).
3. The RBI conducted financial literacy week from FEB 10 to 14 on the theme of MSME (Micro small and medium enterprise.)
4. KHADI AND VILLAGE INDUSTRIES has developed double layered Khadi mask recently under ministry of MSME.
5. RBI constituted an Internal Working Group (IWG) to review extent ownership guideline and corporate structure of private sector bank.
6. RBI bars people`s co-operative banks from granting fresh loans and accepting deposits for 6 months.
7. There are 543 members in parliament (lok sabha)
8. Prime minister Narendra Modi also has a charge of ministry of personal, public grievances and pension ; atomic energy ; space
9. Minister of Defence - Rajnath Singh
10. Minister of Home Affairs - Amit Shah
11. Nitin Gadkari - Road transport and highways and ministry of MSME
12. Shri D.V. Sadananda Gowda - Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers
13. Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman has charge of Minister of Finance; and Minister of Corporate Affairs
14. Shri Ramvilas Paswan - Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
15. Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad - Minister of Law and Justice; Minister of Communications; and Minister of Electronics and Information Technology
16. Smt. Harsimrat Kaur Badal - Minister of Food Processing Industries
17. Dr. Subrahmanyam Jaishankar - Minister of External Affairs
18. Shri Arjun Munda - Minister of Tribal Affairs
19. Dr. Harsh Vardhan - Minister of Health and Family Welfare; Minister of Science and Technology; and Minister of Earth Sciences
20. Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani - Minister of Women and Child Development ; and Minister of Textiles
21. Shri Prakash Javadekar - Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change; and Minister of Information and Broadcasting
22. Shri Piyush Goyal - Minister of Railways; and Minister of Commerce and Industry
23. Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi - Minister of Minority Affairs
24. Shri Giriraj Singh - Minister of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries
25. Shri Kiren Rijiju - Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Ministers of State (Independent Charge)
26. Shri anurag singh Thakur - ministry of state for finance and corporate affairs
27. Appointment of Bhagat Singh Koshyari as governor of Maharashtra.
28. Kalraj Mishra as governor of Rajasthan.
29. The Defense Ministry has approved setting up of a Committee to review the Defense Procurement Procedure (DPP).
30 Committee Under the chairmanship of Injeti Srinivas make recommendations – CSR expenditure to be tax deductible and provision for carry forward of unspend balance for a period of 3-5 years .
31. High Powered Committee of Chief Ministers constituted for ‘Transformation for Indian Agriculture (major to boost agricultural export)
32. Three member advisory committee will be headed by former defense secretary sanjay mitra formed to look into asset liability of J&K into 2 union territories.
33. Mr. Jagat Prakash Nadda became the 11th National President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
34. The Government has appointed Michael Debabrata Patra as the Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
35. Senior Indian Advocate Harish Salve has been appointed as the Queen's Counsel (QC) for the courts of England and Wales.
36. The Supreme Court (SC) appointed four new judges, increasing the total strength of judges to34 from 31 as sanctioned under the amended law.
37. Dr. P.K. Mishra, who was serving as the Additional Principal Secretary to Prime Minister, has been appointed as Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister.
38. Former Cabinet Secretary P.K. Sinha has now been appointed as Official on Special Duty (OSD) in the PMO .
39. Mr. Rajiv Gauba has been appointed as new Cabinet Secretary for tenure of two years.
40. Indian-origin Arvind Krishna has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of International Business Machines (IBM) replacing Virginia ‘Ginni’ Rometty.