1. is an online procurement platform for government ministries and departments, and the most widely used channel for public procurement in India.
(a) Government e Manufacturing Plan
(b) Government e Model place
(c) Government e Marketplace
(d) Government e Manufacturing place
2. is a long-term security yielding a fixed rate of interest, issued by a company and secured against assets.
(b) Preference share
(c) Equity share
(d) Treasury Bills
3. is an index of price changes of goods and services included in GDP.
(a) GDP Deflator
(b) GDP Inflator
(c) GDP Multiplier
(d) GDP Accelerator
4. From the following information compute Private Income NNP at Factor Cost = INR 5000 crore
Transfer Payments = INR 500 crore Interest on Public Debt = INR 200 crore
Social Security disbursements = INR 100 crore
Profits and Surpluses of Public Undertakings = INR 400 crore
(a) INR 6200 crore
(b) INR 5200 crore
(c) INR 5400 crore
(d) INR 6000 crore
5. A commodity with a has an infinite elasticity.
(a) Perfectly Elastic Supply
(b) Unitary Elastic Supply
(c) Relatively Greater Elastic Supply
(d) Relatively Less Elastic Supply
6. Small Finance Banks are licensed under Section 22 of the
(a) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
(b) Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
(c) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1935
(d) Indian Contract Act, 1872
7. All revenues raised by the government, money borrowed and receipts from loans given by the government flow into the
(a) Net Fund of India
(b) Gross Fund of India
(c) Consolidated Fund of India
(d) State Governments Fund of India
8. Which of the following is the implenting agency of PreDeparture Orientation Program (PDOT) Program?
(a) Industrial Finance Corporation of India
(b) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
(c) National Skill Development Corporation
(d) Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India
9. Salaries, subsidies and interest payments are part of in union budget.
(a) Revenue Expenditure
(b) Indirect Expenditure
(c) Direct Expenditure
(d) Capital Expenditure
10. Which of the following is not a bottleneck in entrepreneurial growth?
(a) Proper Planning
(b) A small or non-existent network
(c) Too much noise
(d) Lack of Money
1. c 2. a 3. a 4. b
5. a 6. a 7. c 8. c
9. a 10. a