Updated: Apr 6
1. Which amendment added the word “Socialist” that aims to secure to its people “justice—social, economic and political”.
a. 41st Amendment
b. 42nd Amendment
c. 43rd Amendment
d. 44th Amendment
2. Which discrimination is not prohibited under article 15 of the constitution?
3. Which of the following House if called Rajya Sabha?
a. Council of States
b. House of the People
c. States Assembly
d. Legislative Council
4. Identify the type of consideration, which the shopkeeper is required to execute in the below situation.
A pays today Rs.100 to a shopkeeper for goods which are promised to be supplied the next day.
5. Which of the following is Extra Judicial Remedy?
c. Self defence
d. Specific Restitution of property
6. 1st January, 2012 is Monday, then which day is the Indian Independence Day of the same year.
7. If ABCD is coded as FGHI and RSTU is coded as WXYZ. Than ‘DEFG’ is coded as...............
8. Choose the odd one
9. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence
1. Agenda 2. Discussion 3. Minutes 4. Meeting a. 1,3,2,4
c. 1, 4, 2, 3
10. Look at this series: 1, 2, 5, 14, 41, What number should come next?
1 b 2 d 3 a 4 c 5 c 6 b 7 a 8 b 9 c 10 c