Updated: Apr 6
1. Article 17 says that is abolished and its practice in any form is forbidden.
a. Fundamental Rights
c. Right to Property
d. Child Labour
2. The executive power of the State is vested in the .
c. Chief Minister
d. Home Minister of State
3. A stranger to a contract cannot sue both under the English and Indian law for want of of contract.
d. Terms and Conditions
4. Which of the following is called as person of unsound mind:
d. Who cannot understand in normal course
5. The literal meaning of the word “wager” is a “ ”.
6. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence
1. admit card 2. Answer Sheet 3. Question Paper 4. Result
7. Choose the odd one
Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below -
6 R S 1 T 4 A 8 % B F 1 E # W @ 9 H I $ M N * 3 2 V $ 5 G P 7 Q
8. How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by a consonant and immediately followed by a number?
9. Which of the given series is the Eight to left of the twelfth from the left end?
10. How many such vowels are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by a symbol but immediately not followed by a letter?
1-b 2-a 3-b 4-b 5-b 6-a 7-d 8-d 9-a 10-a