I. The impact of business environment may differ from company to company or country to country. This is covered under which of the following features of business environment?
2. A fashion designer's business may suffer if he does not change with the changing textile fashion. This development will be covered under which of the following factors?
3. National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) is the outcome of the__
1. Uday Kotak Committee
2. Eradi Committee
3. Cadbury Committee
4. NL Mitra Committee
4. Bank of Bengal, Bank of Bombay and Bank of Madras which were later merged and called Imperial Bank were taken over by the
(a) Bank of Baroda
(b) Canara Bank
(c) Punjab National Bank
(d) State Bank of India
5. If a business organisation is sued forbdata breach of confidential information,bthen this matter will be covered underbwhich of the following as per PESTLE?
a) Social Factors
b) Political Factors
c) Legal Factors
d) Economic Factors
6. From the following information calculate national income. Consumption expenditure= INR 1000 Crore.
Investment Expenditure = INR 800 Crore.
Government Expenditure = INR 1200 Crore
Net Exports = INR 400 Crore.
1. INR 2200 Crore.
2. INR 1800 Crore
3. INR 3000 Crore
4. INR 3400 Crore
7. ---------------is an online procurement
platform for government ministries and departments, and the most widely used channel for public procurement in India.
1. Government e Manufacturing Plan
2. Government e Model place
3. Government e Marketplace
4. Government e Manufacturing place
8. The value of money during the inflation-
3. Stays stable
4. None of these
9. The final approval to the five year plans of India is given by?
1. NITI Aayog
2. President of India
3. National Development Council
4. Ministry of Finance
10. The main objective of the first five year plan of India was?
1. Development of infrastructure
2. Development of ports
3. Development of the industries
4. Development of agriculture
11. The first five-year plan of India started in? (a) 1951 (b) 1952 (c) 1949 (d) 1950
12. NITI Aayog or the National Institution for Transforming India replaced which of the following commission?
1. Public Service Commission
2. Civil Service Commission
3. The Election Commission
4. The Planning Commission
13. The main aim of the Eleventh Five Year Plan was
1. Eradication of regional imbalances
2. Food, Work and Productivity
3. Inclusive Growth in all sectors
4. Eradication of Poverty
14. Who presents Budget in Parliament?
1. Prime Minister
2. Finance Minister
3. Home Minister
4. President of India
15. The long form of DPIIT is:
(a) Department for Promotion of Innovation and International Trade
(b) Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
(e) Department for Prolferation of Innovation and Internal Trade
(d) Department for Promotion of Industry and International Trade