1. Nagorno-Karabakh is a region which is disputed between which 2 countries?
[A] America and Chna
[B] Russia and Ukraine
[C] Armenia and Azerbaijan
[D] Nepal and Bangladesh
Correct Answer: C [Armenia and Azerbaijan]
Nagorno-Karabakh is a landlocked mountainous region in the South Caucasus that is disputed between Armenia and Azerbaijan.
2. Scientists from which country has developed ‘Mobile Vaccine Printer’?
Correct Answer: D [USA]
Mobile vaccine printer is an innovative technology developed by researchers at MIT. This small device is capable of producing hundreds of vaccine doses within a single day.
3. Which institution released a report on ‘Contribution of terrestrial animal source food to healthy diets’?
[B] NITI Aayog
Correct Answer: A [FAO]
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) recently released a report titled “Contribution of terrestrial animal source food to healthy diets for improved nutrition and health outcomes”.
4. Abdulla Aboobacker, who was seen in the news recently, plays which sports?
[A] Triple Jump
[B] Shot Put
[C] 100 mtr running
Correct Answer: A [Triple Jump]
5. Bihan Mela is an annual festival celebrated by the Kondh tribe in which state?
[A] Madhya Pradesh
[D] West Bengal
Correct Answer: B [Odisha]
Bihan Mela is an annual festival celebrated by the Kondh tribe in Odisha’s Nayagarh district. Literally known as seed festival, it has been celebrated since 2019.
6. ‘Sinthan Festival’ was organised in which state/UT?
[A] Andhra Pradesh
[C] West Bengal
[D] Jammu and Kashmir
Correct Answer: D [Jammu and Kashmir]
This festival was held in Kishtwar District of Chenab Valley.
7. As per a Supreme Court bench ruling, it can use its powers under which Article to directly grant a divorce decree?
[A] Article 21
[B] Article 213
[C] Article 12
[D] Article 142
Correct Answer: D [Article 142]
8. Volcán de Fuego is situated in which country?
Correct Answer: B [Guatemala]
Volcán de Fuego is the most active stratovolcano of in Guatemala (a Central American Country, south of Mexico). The volcano has recently begun to erupt resulting in the evacuation of 1,000 people.
9. Akashvani will be the permanent name of which institution?
[A] All India Radio
Correct Answer: A [All India Radio]
10. ‘Saurona triangular and Saurona aurigera’, which were discovered recently, belong to which species?
Correct Answer: B [Butterfly]
11. Which institution released a report titled ‘Race to Net Zero’?
[C] UN ESCAP
Correct Answer: C [UN ESCAP]
Bangkok-based U.N. Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) recently released a report titled “Race to Net Zero”.
According to this report, most of the countries in Asia-Pacific are “insufficiently prepared” to face extreme weather events and natural disasters.
12. Cyber Surakshit Bharat is the initiative of which institution/Union Ministry?
[A] NITI Aayog
[C] Ministry of Electronics and IT
[D] Ministry of Corporate Affairs - MCA
Correct Answer: C [Ministry of Electronics and IT]
13. ‘PMJJBY, PMSBY and APY’ were launched in which year?
Correct Answer: A 
14. Which space agency has developed the ‘Aeolus Satellite’?
Correct Answer: D [ESA]